Careers Information, Advice & Guidance
NWCS Training aims to provide all learners and potential learners with information, advice and guidance that empowers them to make self-determined choices about learning and work.
Our objectives are to ensure that all learners and potential learners:
- Receive clear, accurate, up to date, accessible, objective and impartial information before committing to a course.
- Receive requested information and advice within seven working days of asking.
- Can access appropriate opportunities to discuss how a proposed course meets their needs
- Can access information and advice about (1) available financial help (2) learning support and/or (3) other local opportunities that might meet their needs.
- Can access clear, accurate, up-to-date, accessible, objective and impartial Advice & Guidance about progression opportunities.
- To speak with our experienced IAG team for advice by contacting Paul Sheron on 07548 840156, alternatively emailing him on firstname.lastname@example.org
To help you with your English and Math Functional Skills training you can still access your BKSB – North West Community Services Training (nwcstraining.co.uk) account and BBC Bitesize. Any problems logging into BKSB please contact your assessor.
Guidance videos as to usage E-progress tutorials – North West Community Services Training (nwcstraining.co.uk)
Skills Health Checker
UK LGBT+ History Month
Government Equalities Office
The Government Equalities Office leads work on policy relating to women, sexual orientation and transgender equality. We are responsible for a range of equalities legislation.
Follow them on twitter here
No posts found!