Please find below an online directory of mental health resources to support learners. This comprehensive online resource has been developed as a follow-up to the research GMLPF undertook and the mental health training that NWCS staff have attended. The online resource covers the following areas:
- A list of organisations and charities offering support services for a variety of mental health issues
- A variety of downloadable material including leaflets and information packs about mental health
- A list of apps to download that offer support for mental health challenges
- A range of news articles with a focus on mental health
- A collection of case studies focusing on individuals dealing with mental health challenges
Support agencies for those in need of help for mental health, including listening services, charities and government agencies.
A variety of useful tools to support the mental health of learners and staff including leaflets, presentations, guides, workbooks and more.
Details of apps to download which offer tools including breathing exercises, relaxation tips and others.
A range of news articles with a focus on mental health.
Case studies featuring individuals who have been affected by different types of mental ill health, detailing how they coped and the support they accessed as part of their recovery.