Careers Information, Advice & Guidance
NWCS Training aims to provide all learners and potential learners with information, advice and guidance that empowers them to make self-determined choices about learning and work.
Our objectives are to ensure that all learners and potential learners:
- Receive clear, accurate, up to date, accessible, objective and impartial information before committing to a course.
- Receive requested information and advice within seven working days of asking.
- Can access appropriate opportunities to discuss how a proposed course meets their needs
- Can access information and advice about (1) available financial help (2) learning support and/or (3) other local opportunities that might meet their needs.
- Can access clear, accurate, up-to-date, accessible, objective and impartial Advice & Guidance about progression opportunities.
For carers advice and links
for more general
advice & guidance
No posts found!