Terms & conditions
Welcome to North West Community Services Training Ltd, located at nwcstraining.co.uk. These Terms & Conditions govern your use of our website and services. By accessing or using the website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the terms described herein.
- “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to North West Community Services Training Ltd
- “Services” refers to the training courses and material offered through the website
- “Website” refers to the online platform located at nwcstraining.co.uk
- “You” refers to the individual accessing or using the website and services
Acceptance of Terms
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, or revise these Terms at any time. Any changes will become effective immediately upon posting, and by continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
Access to Services
We strive to provide uninterrupted access to our services but cannot guarantee it due to the potential for technical failures or maintenance.
Use of Services
You agree to use our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms & Conditions and in compliance with all applicable laws.
You may not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent
- Sell or rent material from our website
- Copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, North West Community Services Training Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes will be handled in the jurisdiction of the UK courts.
For any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at:
North West Community Services Training Ltd.
Maggie O’Neill Business and Training Centre
433 Liverpool Rd